WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED IN THE UNITED STATES
Last Updated: November 3, 2016
Avegant Products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased from a retailer or authorized reseller) or one (1) year from the date of shipment (if purchased directly from Avegant) (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. No warranty is provided for used products or products purchased from an unauthorized reseller.
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long such warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. This warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.
If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Avegant will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or (2) exchange the affected Product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
Follow these steps for a return of a Product under this warranty policy:
1. To return an Avegant Product you MUST have an RMA number. Please visit support.avegant.com to contact our Support team (by phone or sending us a message) to initiate the return process and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. A pre-paid shipping label will be provided for U.S. returns. Costs of shipping outside the U.S. will be paid by customer.
2. Pack the Product and all accessories in their original packaging and mail them in a sturdy box to ensure the Product will be returned without damage. Be sure to include the RMA number in the packaging.
3. Once the Product is received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your replacement or repair.
Returns Within 30 Days of Purchase
You may return your product for a refund for up to 30 days from shipment date.
To be eligible for a refund, your Product must be in the same condition that it was in when you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and include all accessories in the same condition they were in when you received them.
Follow these steps for a return of a Product within 30 days of purchase:
1. To return an Avegant Product you MUST have an RMA number. Please visit support.avegant.com to contact our Support team (by phone or sending us a message) to initiate the return process and obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
2. Pack the Product in its original packaging and mail it in a sturdy box to ensure the product will be returned without damage. Be sure to include the RMA number in the packaging. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. Once the Product is received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email. If all is in order, any refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to the original method of payment within 2 weeks.
The following items are not subject to this Return Policy:
• Gift cards
• Downloadable software products